Peter Künne will compete together Diana Harwardt at the FEI World Vaulting Pas de Deux Championships for Germany. Get to know them in our mini interview!
1. Please describe yourself in three words.
2. Who are your team members?
Diana Harwardt, Peter Künne, Hendrik Falk (Lunger), DSP Sir Laulau, Andrea Harwardt (Trainer)
3. How did you experience the qualification process? What were your challenges on the way to the Championships?
Strong competitors in Germany as well as from other countries, so getting nominated is such a great honor to us.
4. What was your best (or funniest) vaulting moment?
My Handstand dismount on my First championship in Kaposvar in 2018, because I held it accidentally for a few canter steps, what I had never accomplished before.
5. What do you expect from the World Championships 2022? What are your goals?
I want to show everything I have learned so far and have a great time with the German team and all the other horse addicted from around the world. To be on the podium and receive a medal is definitely also a goal, but Most important to me is to enjoy the atmosphere.
6. What’s your freestyle theme 2022 and why?
We are doing Modern Dance to the Music „Ain‘t No Sunshine“. In the last years we used to vault to classic music, this season we want try something new and develop in our vaulting style.
7. Any news or announcements for the Vaulting World?
This is our First senior championship and for me its just overwhelming that it is such a great competition with all these equestrian disciplines