Team BIS Denmark will compete at the FEI World Vaulting Squad Championships for Denmark. Get to know them in our mini interview!
1. Please describe yourself in three words.
2. Who are your team members?
Horse: Turbo af Kloster. Lunger: Maria Rasmussen. Vaulters: Sheena, Nanna, Helena, Helena, Anna, Esther
3. How did you experience the qualification process? What were your challenges on the way to the Championships?
In one week, during Ermelo, we had to replace two members of the team due to injuries. It felt as a big setback but we feel so lucky to have great reserves who replaced the girls for the rest of the season.
4. What was your best (or funniest) vaulting moment?
We live quite far from each other, which means that we often have practice in full weekends or more days at a time. It is very difficult to find one specific best moment as a team but we feel like a big family and we always have so much fun when we practice and hang out between trainings.
5. What do you expect from the World Championships 2022? What are your goals?
We are so excited to be competing at a World Championships in our home country. It will be something special for us, since we are able to bring all our families and friends to share the experience with us. Our goals are to have three satisfying rounds, place in top 5 and most of all have an unique experience.
6. What’s your freestyle theme 2022 and why?
This years theme is Dragons and we represent the life of the dragon, from when it is born and raised, playing as a child, going in war as a teen, making love and dying at the end.
7. Any news or announcements for the Vaulting World?
We look very much forward to seeing the whole vaulting world at Herning and we wish everyone a safe trip!