Sam Dos Santos will compete at the FEI World Vaulting Male Championships for the Netherlands. Get to know him in our mini interview!
1. Please describe yourself in three words.
2. Who are your team members?
Trainer:Diede Pierik Longers: Rian Pierik with Chameur and Jinte Pierik with Doemaar Groom: Emma Garenfeld and Emy Dos Santos
3. How did you experience the qualification process? What were your challenges on the way to the Championships?
The qualifications went very well! I mostly worked on fine tuning everything.
4. What was your best (or funniest) vaulting moment?
My best vaulting moment was winning the junior world championships last year. It was one of my biggest dreams!
5. What do you expect from the World Championships 2022? What are your goals?
I think championships will be big and special! And my goal is to have fun and just experience what such big competition is like.
6. What’s your freestyle theme 2022 and why?
It’s a form of extraterrestrial art that can be interpreted in different ways, via this way I hope to help people get out of their comfort zone and let them express their self!